We have one major feature in this release and a lot of small improvements:
Starting form this update every HSMAdvisor installer and executable file will be digitally signed.
This will keep both your IT guy and your Antivirus Program happy.
I made a decision to invest into signing my executables because users were complaining about AV programs like Norton shutting down my software.
You can download the latest version in our downloads section
- Digital signing added to the executable files
- Maximum Tapping RPM added to the Machine Definition dialog to recognize the fact that tapping speed is often a lot smaller than the maximum spindle speed available on most machines.
- Major work is being done to translate HSMAdvisor to other languages
- Typos fixed all over the place
- Machine Definition dialog functions improved
- Thread Milling tool type now includes DOC and WOC fields
- Cutting speeds for several materials have been adjusted
- Fixed condition where restoring the window in "Narrow" mode would cause controls to disappear until Maximize button was pressed
- Tool drop-down box now better scales and crops extra-long values to make room for all columns