Free CNC Speed and Feed Calculator and Formula
The Speed and Feed calculator allows machinists and programmers to calculate cutting parameters for multiple materials and cutting tool types.
You can also calculate Speeds and Feeds using Online FSWizard Widget right here:
This free speed and feed calculator allows CNC Machinists and Programmers to calculate cutting parameters for a wide variety of materials and tools.
FSWizard is the first and only online speed and feed calculator to consider dozens of variables when calculating Milling, Drilling and Turning Speeds and Feeds.
Key features of FSWizard CNC Machinist Speed and Feed Calculator
- Built-in material and tool database (Check here for a list of materials available in the PRO version: Supported Materials)
- Materials ranging from Mild and tool steels to Stainless, Aluminum, and Plastics
- Speeds and Feeds all kinds of Machining operations. Supports Milling, Drilling, Tapping, and Turning tools
- Drilling Speed and Feed Calculator
- Milling Speed and Feed Calculator
- Turning and Tapping Speed and Feed Calculator
- Calculate Cutting Speed (SFM), Chip-Load (ipt), RPM, and Feed-Rate.
- Calculate required Machining Power
- Calculate optimal Depth and Width of Cut
- Calculate Chip Thinning and HSM(High-Speed Machining)
- Multiple free geometry calculators and reference charts under the MENU button
- Reference data for FHS, SHCS, Heli-Coil, Pipe Taps, Scientific Calculator, Bolt Hole, etc...
- Circular and Linear Bolt Hole Pattern Calculator
- Countersink and Center Drill Calculator
- ISO Fits and Tolerances Calculator
How to calculate speeds and feeds using FSWizard CNC Machinist Speed and Feed Calculator
- Click on the Material button to select the work material
- Select the Tool Type drop-down to pick a proper tool for the job.
Milling, Drilling, Tapping, and Turning tools are supported
- Then enter proper tool geometry and cutter engagement.
- Your results are displayed on the blue toolbar
- Click on the toolbar to get more insights about your cutting data.
- MENU button gives access to additional calculators and reference data!
Please post your questions and suggestions on our support forums!