FSWizard is now available on iOS and AndroidJuly 6, 2013, 11:08 pm
July 6, 2013, 11:08 pm
December 30, 2017, 12:01 pm
Thu May 19, 2022, 7:09 am
Thu May 19, 2022, 7:09 am
The best online cnc speed and feed calculator FSWizard is now available as an app for iPhone and Android.
CNC Milling and Turning Speed and Feed Calculator For Machinists on the palm of your hand!
Note: Certain HSMAdvisor Licenses Include FSWizard PRO For Android for Free!!
Check out our HSMAdvisor Web Store for Details
Absolutely the best handheld CNC machinist's speed and feed calculator around.
Calculate cutting conditions simply by choosing your work and tool material.
No need to know any numbers.
FSWizard will automatically use recommended cutting speed and chipload.
* Made by a machinist for machinists *
Improve productivity and optimize cutter life.
* Milling, Drilling, Tapping and Turning
* Suggests optimum cutting depth and balances cutting parameters.
* Supports Chip thinning and HSM machining.
* Required Power estimation, Recommended Depth/Width of Cut for extra-long cutters.
* Built in tap drill calculator to calculate not only cutting speed and feed , but also drill dia in accordance with desired thread engagement.
* Drill and Tap charts for both imperial and metric systems.
* Oblique Triangle Calculator
* Fillet Calculator will find tangent points to a circle and two lines
* Machinists Bolt Hole Circle and Line Calculators
It just does it all.
*Milling Tools: Solid EndMill, Indexed End Mill and FaceMill, Solid and Indexable drills
*Drilling Tools: Jobber Drill, Hi-Performance Parabolic Drill, Spade Drill, Reamer
*Turning Tools: Profiling and Grooving
Please try the Free FSWizard Lite first to confirm your device capability.
Also huge thanks to those who go through the trouble and leave a review.
Good reviews mean more sales and more incentive for me to further improve on this app.
FSWizard Lite and FSWizard PRO are iPhone/Android machinist calculators that do not require internet connection.
PRO version has all the latest material lists and speed and feed technology.
Lite version has all the same features, but it only has tool steel, mild steel and aluminum in its material list. It still has all the tool types and tool materials found in online and standalone versions
Both Lite and Pro versions have unlocked tapping data.
Lite versions have limited geometry calculators.
This app is intended not to replace but to complement my much more powerful standalone Windows application called HSMAdvisor.
FSWizard PRO $49.99
FSWizard PRO $39.99
for iOS and Android
Purchase through PayPal