FSWizard - Free Speed and Feed Calculator APP for iOS, Android, and Browser
If on a mobile device click on Open in a New Window and then "Add to Home Screen" menu action to install FSWizard on your Android or iOS device.
This app allows CNC Machinists to calculate cutting parameters for a wide variety of material groups.
Key features of FSWizard Machinist Calculator
- Built-in material and tool database (Check here for a list of materials available in the PRO version: Supported Materials)
- Materials ranging from Mild and tool steels to Stainless, Aluminum, and Plastics
- Speeds and Feeds all kinds of Machining operations. Supports Milling, Drilling, Tapping, and Turning tools
- Drilling Speed and Feed Calculator
- Milling Speed and Feed Calculator
- Turning and Tapping Speed and Feed Calculator
- Calculate Cutting Speed (SFM), Chip-Load (ipt), RPM, and Feed-Rate.
- Calculate required Machining Power
- Calculate optimal Depth and Width of Cut
- Calculate Chip Thinning and HSM(High-Speed Machining)
- Multiple free geometry calculators and reference charts under the MENU button
- Reference data for FHS, SHCS, HeliCoil, Pipe Taps, Scientific Calculator, Bolt Hole, etc, etc...
How to calculate speeds and feeds using FSWizard
- Click on the Material button to select the work material
- Select the Tool Type drop-down to pick a proper tool for the job.
Milling, Drilling, Tapping, and Turning tools are supported
- Then enter proper tool geometry and cutter engagement.
- Your results are displayed on the blue toolbar
- Click on the toolbar to get more insights about your cutting data.
- MENU button gives access to additional calculators and reference data!
Please post your questions and suggestions on our support forums!