- Notepad++: Absolutely Free G-Code Editor With Code Highlighting
- FSWizard is now available on iOS and Android
- General Speeds and Feeds Formulas
- Programming Efficient Peck Drilling Cycle
- Calculating cutting parameters for custom or form tooling inside HSMAdvisor
- Stylish and functional Operations and Tooling List confings for SurfCam
- Hanita Varimill II Speeds and feeds
- FSWizard: Online CNC Machinists Calculator
- Calculating Tool Engagement Angle, Radial Depth of Cut
- Okuma Lathe G and M codes
- Calculating Tool Engagement Angle, Radial Depth of Cut by Hank on January 31
- HSMAdvisor hook for MasterCAM 2018 by Eldar Gerfanov on March 8
- HSMAdvisor 1.535 Release Candiadate! by Austin Floyd on November 5
- Okuma Lathe G and M codes by Eldar Gerfanov on May 13
- One Case of HSM Machining: HSMAdvisor vs. All by firstname.lastname@example.org on May 3
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!
Let this new year be more productive with HSMAdvisor.
To kick it off let us start it with a massive 30% off for all products in HSMAdvisor store ONLY!
FSWizard now has ISO Fits and Tolerances calculator.
Best of all - it is available in all versions. Free and PRO alike!
Because the latest version of MasterCAM 2020 was just released last month, we too had to create an updated version of HSMAdvisor plugin.
As usual you can get it here: https://hsmadvisor.com/?page=HSMAdvisor_for_MasterCAM
There were quite a few changes on the back end, but users would not notice any of them, so why bother with proper release notes?
Just download, install and enjoy!
Do not forget to tell you MCam-loving friends about HSMAdvisor!
This major and long overdue update brings customizable virtual keyboard layout (in settings) and new updated style that feels more native to both iOS and Android than what we had before.
Version 1.605 brings us the following new features:
- Width of Cut for milling tools can now be set as percentage of the tool diameter.
- Speeds and Feeds page now has bigger header with more information and bigger fonts.
- Added pilot hole for taps and readers to the cut info pane.
- Improved the functionality of the Scientific Calculator.
You know this is good...
when we bump a whole TENTH in the version number!
This release focused on fixing various small issues blah-blah.
The main news is the HSMAdvisor's Translator Form that can now not only Upload, but also Download languages from the cloud!
Which means you can now download someone's unfinished translation file, use it, add to it (hopefully) and upload it again!
When you download someone else's language file with the same name as yours, only the untranslated lines will be updated.
From this point on I will be adding languages that contain certain percent of coverage to the installation.
Installed languages will also be updated as time goes on.
At this point we have the following list of installed languages available:
- English (main)
- French (full)
- Russian (full)
- Spanish (almost full)
- Czech (partial)
- Polish (partial)
- Turkish (partial)
Huge thanks to everybody who contributed to the translation effort!
So if you did, please contact me if you need any licenses (have your user name handy, so i can identify your work).
By the way, do i need to remind that good things happen to those who contribute?
Keep tuned for more cool updates to come out this spring!
I have been really busy lately working on the large update for HSMAdvisor- Mastercam plugin that it totally slipped from me that Machine Cloud services were down.
Just had it fixed.
Thanks to everybody who reported the issue!
FSWizard Machinist Calculator Update that iOS users will like: new big drop-down select boxes replaced the standard iOS spinners make it easier to select Tools, Tool Materials and Coatings. Because of this we will soon also be able to show tool images as well!
In this update a lot of work was done to make it work flawlessly for iOS devices.
Check it out here: https://FSWizard.com