We have just released a pretty important HSMAdvisor v1.217 update!
I strongly encourage everybody to go ahead and install it as it contains some big improvements.
What is new and improved in this update:
- New Tool Database Status Indicator:
Status Bar Indicator showing whether the Database file is being written, up to date or if write has failed
- A Warning now shows up when HSMAdvisor is closed with DB changes not saved.
- Now you can not close HSMAdvisor until Database file has been written to the disk
- A local backup copy of Shared database is now created on each computer for cases when connection is unavailable.
- Fixed the problem when new Tools and Cuts were not added to the shared database
- Fixed some (./,) locale-related problems.
- Fixed the problem of some settings not being saved.
I would like to explain one new feature here - The Tool Data Base Status indicator:
On the status bar of HSMAdvisor screen you can now see The Tool Data Base Status indicator (later DB Status) icon.Read More