Improved HSMAdvisor 0.740February 24, 2014, 2:18 am
February 24, 2014, 2:18 am
Sat August 15, 2009, 4:00 pm
Tue March 28, 2017, 12:39 am
This update is mainly a bug fix and has some usability improvements.
- Persistence in Threads Tab
Now Threads Page will stay the way you left it when you shut down the program
- Persistence in column selection for Drill Chart for both the Treads Page and Tap Tool on FSWizard Page as well.
- Capture Wizard can now capture target windows with dynamic controls. (Still working on SprutCAM integration profile that required this feature)
Fixed and Improved things
- Tapping tools had a bug in metric mode. Now it is fixed
- Text color for selected row in myCut Database page is now white on blue background. Which makes things easier to see.
- Capture Wizard is now a lot faster and should be less prone to hang ups.
- Improved Machine Limits behavior
Power Overload now causes feedrate to reduce.