There had not been any updates to HSMAdvisor for several months now.
And there is a very good reason for that.
We have been working hard on a lot of new super-cool features and improving the old functionality.
BTW: This Update Resets the Trial Counter!
Let us cut to the chase.
Here is a list of all the latest changes and improvements:
- New Cut Cloud controls added (beta only!)
- New Cast Aluminum materials
- New combined Tool Torque and Deflection Limit controls
- New and Improved Tool Display Graphics. Now for Turning too!
- Lathe Tools now consider Shank size when suggesting chip-load.
- New Mass Edit - > Set SFM/Feed Overrides command in the Tool Database
- Improved Tool Deflection calculations
- Improved and refined a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff
I am going to explain the most important improvements below.