We have finally reached version 1.00!
Here is a list of new and improved features:
- Material Drop-Down list now shows 'X' on the row when the current Library Tool has Custom Surface Speed and Chipload settings.
- Load Tool dialog box now has Tool Type Icon. The same column shows a readable Operation Type Icon for finishing, roughing, etc.
- Drilling Tool Types now allow user to enter a custom Pecking value
- Milling Tool Types now have Editable Plunge RPM and Plunge Feedrate
- Milling Tool Types' updated Circle/Ramp Dialog now allows to specify whether ramp settings apply to Plunge feedrate of Milling feedrate
- Custom Speeds and Feeds tab on Edit Tool Dialog was improved with new buttons to reset custom Surface Speed and Chipload settings
Glitch with certain diameters in metric mode being missed is fixed
- Load Tool/Cut Dialog box' Search was improved
- Load Tool/Cut Dialog box now features much improved tool and cut list with better readability and usability
- Ballnose Tools have been improved to better show changing effective diameter for different depths of cut.
Now, because a picture is worth a thousand words, here are some screenshots as well.
Updated and Improved Load Tool/Cut Dialog:
Note new Tool Type and Cut type Icons in the third column....