Subscribe to Blog
Email Address
 

Recently i noticed that I (and everyone else) could not add new information to my website.

The issue affected everything. New support forum posts were getting rejected, you could not save online calculations and even automatic payments were not saving in my online database.

Turns out my hosting (the company that hosts my web sites on their servers) changed a bunch of settings from their end.

This caused all the issues many may have been experiencing.

Now everything has been fixed. In fact it only took me half an hour to fix things, but 3 days webservices were immobilized until i noticed the problem.

I also made some changes to HSMAdvisor program.

In version 0.811 i have fixed an annoying glitch that crashed the progam when less than 3 days were remaining on the trial.

It did not affect paying customers, but i guess it cost me a few of potential ones.

I guess it is another drawback of releasing updates as often as i do.

--Eldar Gerfanov

Comments:

No Comments posted yet, be the first one!

New Comment to: Recent service problems

Name: *
Security Code:
*
 
© 200908:53:46-2016 Eldar Gerfanov. All Rights Reserved.
© 2009 Eldar Gerfanov. Materials on this site are presented as is and are mostly for educational use. You may freely reproduce information presented herein without any consent from me, provided you include link to this site.
In case when i am not the copyright holder, you may want to contact proper owner of material. Anyway, they are freely available on the Internet.
If you hold the copyright right for any of the materials on this site and want them removed, please contact me here