HSMAdvisor 0.701 Has been released!December 31, 2013, 3:07 am
December 31, 2013, 3:07 am
December 7, 2015, 12:29 am
Sat August 15, 2009, 4:00 pm
Tue March 28, 2017, 12:39 am
Happy New Year !
First of all i would like to thank everybody for their continuing support and feedback - without you my work would not be this rewarding and fun.
This holiday season sale has been a success and it is only reassuring me that i am moving in the right direction regarding development of this software.
Also 20 days after the very first release of FSWizard for iOS, sales for it and the Android versions have been going very strong. Which means i will be putting even more effort into improving the mobile versions as well.
New things in HSMAdvisor 0.701:
- Cut and Form taps have been added.
- Boring Bar has been added to the tool type list
- Scallop calculator has been added for ballnose type endmills
Updated and fixed things:
- Effective diameter for tapered endmills (like V-Bits) has been fixed
- Deflection model for endmills has been improved
- BallNose endmills are now considered slotting (floor milling) only when their WOC is set equal to the diameter of the tool.
When WOC is not equal to the tip Dia, it is presumed the cutter is milling the wall rather than the floor
- Some Tool Geometry fields have been moved to a new tab.
Again after this release i will shift my attention back to mobile versions of FSWizard