HSMAdvisor v0.300 has been releasedJune 23, 2013, 11:47 pm
June 23, 2013, 11:47 pm
Sat August 15, 2009, 4:00 pm
Sat March 25, 2017, 8:08 pm
This release features some pretty major updates and features.
First of all, Tool deflection model has been radically improved over previous versions.
Now model fully considers not only the flute length, but also depth of cut and how it affects deflection!
No other speed and feed calculator alows you to do that.
Calculator now helps getting full advantage of those Hight Axial engagement toolpaths.
- HSMAdvisor can now print!
For now you can print a screenshot of application window. Make sure to select "Album" layout in your printer settings, otherwise portion of the window may get cut off.
Tool library printing is next in line to be done.
- User Library Export and Import in XML format is now available.
You can use it to back up your tool library and share library files with others.
- Library Tabs are now right-clickable by mouse- this allows to right click on the library tab and select desired action like "Delete" "Merge" and "Rename".
- Speeds for some tool and stainless steels have been revised.
Couple of materials were added.
Things updated and improved
- Improved tool deflection model.
- Improved and fixed machine and tool limits trigering.
- Creation of new Tool or Cut now forces newly-created tool/cut to get loaded, so you dont have to search it from the drop-down list- it becomes active right away.
- Viewing and editing of tool/cut info in myCutDB page now does not close opened tool tree.
- Tool material and Work Material are now a single column. Its called Tool&Work Material and it shows tool material for Tool rows and work material for Cut rows