Tired of printing out Operation lists and then wasting time adding setup information by hand?
There is a neat and easy way to replace standard Operations and Tooling lists with something very compact and usable.
Here are config files i use at my work to create Setup Sheets and tooling lists right from SurfCam.
- First make sure you backup you Operations.cfg and Tooling.cfg files in case you want to go back (VERY NOT likely)
Those can be found inside your V5 or V6\Config directory.
- Unpack contents of the attached ZIP folder.
- Copy .CFG files found within into your V5 or V6\Config folder.
- Copy folder "images" into "C:\Surfcam\" directory, if you want also tool images to show with tooling list.
- Go to SurfCam Options and in section Setup Sheet select "Current" from several other choises.
- Operations list NOW highlights table rows when you move the mouse over them.
- When you select ANY text on Operations List, the same text will be highlighted over the whole page!!!
Download current file below
Samples are below:
Attached file: Surfcam_custom_operations_cfg.zip